I would like to visit all 47 prefectures of Japan. That said, I have spent more than half of my life living abroad, and I still live outside Japan today. I cannot return to Japan very often, so it is not an easy goal to achieve. Fortunately, my mother loved travelling, and when I was growing up, our family trips gave me many opportunities to visit different parts of Japan. Looking back, I realise that I have actually travelled to quite a few places across the country. Since 2023, I have been making a point of visiting prefectures I had never been to before whenever I return to Japan. And since simply setting foot in a prefecture would not be much fun, I try to visit some of its major sights and, whenever possible, enjoy the local specialities as well. I also use an app to keep track of the places I have visited around Japan. Now, there are only three prefectures left that I have never visited : Niigata, Yamagata, and Okinawa. I am finally getting close to completing all 47. I really w...
コメント
コメントを投稿