スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Let’s Visit All 47 Prefectures of Japan!/47都道府県制覇の旅へ


I would like to visit all 47 prefectures of Japan.

That said, I have spent more than half of my life living abroad, and I still live outside Japan today. I cannot return to Japan very often, so it is not an easy goal to achieve.

Fortunately, my mother loved travelling, and when I was growing up, our family trips gave me many opportunities to visit different parts of Japan. Looking back, I realise that I have actually travelled to quite a few places across the country.

Since 2023, I have been making a point of visiting prefectures I had never been to before whenever I return to Japan.

And since simply setting foot in a prefecture would not be much fun, I try to visit some of its major sights and, whenever possible, enjoy the local specialities as well.

I also use an app to keep track of the places I have visited around Japan.

Now, there are only three prefectures left that I have never visited: Niigata, Yamagata, and Okinawa.

I am finally getting close to completing all 47.

I really want to make sure I visit those last three while I am still healthy enough to travel around and enjoy them.

Why don’t we try to visit all 47 prefectures of Japan together?



日本の47都道府県すべてを訪れてみたいと思っています。

とはいえ、人生の半分以上を海外で暮らし、現在も外国に住んでいる身です。しょっちゅう日本に帰れるわけでもありませんので、簡単な目標ではありません。

それでも幸い、母親が旅行好きだったこともあり、子どもの頃から家族旅行で日本各地を訪れる機会には恵まれていました。振り返ってみれば、かなりいろいろな場所を回ってきたように思います。

そして2023年からは、一時帰国の機会を利用して、まだ訪れたことのない県を意識的に訪問するようになりました。

せっかく訪れるのですから、ただ足を踏み入れるだけでは面白くありません。その土地の観光名所を訪ね、できるだけ土地の名物を食べるようにもしています。

そして、こうした日本各地への足跡を、アプリを使って記録しています。

現在、未踏の県はあと三つ;新潟県、山形県、沖縄県です。

47都道府県制覇まで、いよいよ残りわずかとなりました。

健康で動き回れるうちに、この三県には何としても足を運ばなければなりません。

皆さんも一緒に、日本全国47都道府県制覇を目指してみませんか。

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Learning Japanese Pronunciation with “Konnichiwa”

Japanese pronunciation is probably relatively easy compared with that of many other languages, especially for people whose native languages contain a wide variety of subtle sound distinctions. However, just because Japanese pronunciation is relatively simple does not mean that it requires no special attention. If you do not pay attention to accurate pronunciation from the beginning, it can be difficult to develop natural-sounding Japanese later on. Among people who study Japanese on their own in particular, I sometimes hear learners who have studied grammar and vocabulary quite extensively but still retain some unnatural pronunciation. Japanese pronunciation itself is not particularly difficult. That is precisely why it is important to learn a few basic points correctly at an early stage and remain aware of them as you continue studying. By doing so, you should gradually develop Japanese pronunciation that sounds natural and is easy for native speakers to understand. For example, let’s...

リブート Reboot

ベルギーでは 成人学校で日本語を学ぶ機会は、今後ますます少なくなっていくでしょう。 日本語を学びたい人の数は増えているにもかかわらず、このような流れになっているのは残念です。 教育行政の方針を見る限り、キャリア・アップに直結しない学びは、今後ますます切り捨てられていくように感じます。 日本では、キャリアと結びつかない学びを「教養」として楽しむ風土があります。学校を卒業した後も、自分の興味に応じて、さまざまなことを学び続けることができます。 そうした学びは「生きがい」として捉えられることが多いです。 「生きがい」を持つことで、心身をリフレッシュし、仕事や日常生活への活力を養えるのではないかと思います。 職場の問題や家事・育児を少し忘れて、自分の時間の中で好きな「教養」に触れ、「生きがい」を発見する。 本校での学びをそのようなものにするお手伝いがしたく、この学校をリブートすることにしました。 日本語を学びたい人、日本文化に触れたいあなたを応援します。 「学ぶ楽しさ」を一緒に見つけていきましょう。 In Belgium, opportunities to study Japanese at adult education schools are likely to become increasingly limited in the coming years. This is unfortunate, especially as the number of people who want to learn Japanese continues to grow. From what I have seen in recent educational policy, learning that is not directly connected to career advancement seems to be receiving less and less support. In Japan, however, there is a long tradition of enjoying learning for its own sake as kyōyō —the pursuit of knowledge and personal enrichment. Even aft...